Call us to Register!
Saint Miriam Daycare, Preschool and Kindergarten is open to children beginning at 3 months through Kindergarten. For the parents of students who will be away from home for the first time you can feel assured that our staff and teachers will stay in close contact with you and support you in that transition.
Enrollment is on going throughout the school year so long as space is available. Contact us as early as possible to arrange a tour and begin the application and registration process.
Enrollment Priority and Discounts:
In an effort to better minister to you as a Saint Miriam School Family and as a member of Saint Miriam Parish and Friary, a parish member identifies themselves in the following ways:
- Through regular attendance in worship at Mass.
- As known to the clergy of Saint Miriam.
- As a known giver of financial resources to Saint Miriam.
- As known to the Director of Religious Education at Saint Miriam or as having your child enrolled in the Children’s Faith Formation (CFF) program.
Age Cut-Off Date is September 1
Itty-Bittys – 3 to 12 months
Toddlers – 1 year olds
Beginners – 2 year olds
PreK3 – 3 years old and fully potty trained
PreK4 – 4 years old – this program requires full-day enrollment; 5 days a week.
Kindergarten – 5 years old – this program requires full-day enrollment; 5 days a week.
Weekly & Daily Schedules:
1. Weekly schedule options for all age groups (Itty-Bittys through Pre-K3) are:
a. Five days per week
b. Three days per week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
c. Two days per week (Tuesday & Thursday)
2. Students enrolled in the PreK4 and Saint Miriam School Accredited Kindergarten program must enroll five full-days per week.
3. Daily schedule is as follows for all students:
a. Full-Day is 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (May arrive at 8:50AM)
b. Part-Day/AM is 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
c. Early Drop-Off is available from 7:30 a.m. to 8:50 a.m
d. Extended Day is available from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Unless enrolled in Extended Day all children must be picked-up at 3:00PM)